An Allianz report found that organisations now believe the biggest business interruption risk is a Cyber Incident, over a fire or explosion or a natural catastrophe1
. According to the latest Government cyber security survey 2
, 31% or organisations are subject to weekly cyber-attacks, of which 83% are though phishing attacks suggesting we need to do more to create a culture of security in our organisations with our people acting as our last line of defence. Find out more by signing up to our latest webinar below.
IBM report 3
the two main cause of breaches were stolen or compromised credentials from social engineering but also misconfigured cloud servers. Many organisations simply do not have the resources or budget for dedicated in-house security analysts, leaving them more vulnerable.
Our Advanced Security services:
- Protect the data assets you need to use daily from ransomware demands
- Help you to stay safe from expensive disruption, unnecessary distraction and financial penalties
- Avoid the loss of customers, earnings, reputation and company value
1. Allianz Cyber Risk Trends 2020
2. UK Government Cyber Security Survey 2022
3. IBM Cost of a Data Breach Report 2020