Streamline your financial operations
You can simplify and automate many of the laborious elements of your financial operations whilst protecting your business from fraud and improving cash flow.
For many organisations, financial processes remain clunky and inefficient. For example, the process for approval of invoices is largely manual and involves printing and distribution of invoices to the various budget holders and procurement personnel for matching, approval or rejection. There is little control over this process with the risk of duplicate invoices being paid or invoice payment being held whilst approval is sought.
For non-purchase ordered invoices, there is little visibility of spend until those invoices have been approved by the business which makes managing budgets difficult.
By digitising, you can:
- Minimise the time and effort it takes to process orders, invoices and other key processes
- Avoid rework from having to re-key or reprocess information
- Eliminate manual data entry and reduce errors
- Simplify exception processing when information does not match or not coded correctly
- Improve reconciliation, streamline accruals processes and, produce more accurate financial statements
- Increase visbility and create real time views of your business