Being green is important to us and we appreciate the importance of these values amongst other organisations, as well as the challenges of realising a vision for sustainability.
Between 2009 and 2019, Arena Group and its MFD customers offset 15,265.30 tonnes of CO2e to actively support community based projects throughout Africa and delivering a range of positive impacts to thousands of families. We also help our customers in a number of ways to be eco-friendly and to achieve sustainability and low carbon targets.
- Energy efficient printers and copiers that use less power and have sleep modes
- Bespoke software to minimise unnecessary printing
- Machines that print on both sides of the paper
- Our document management system, mstore, enables scanning, organisation and retrieval of critical documents and thereby reduces your printing and document storage costs
- Apps on your devices and other digital solutions can also automate tasks, removing paper from your everyday processes
- Recycling of your old printers and related supplies. (Find out more about toner cartridge recycling here)
Reed Boardall has been committed to a ‘green strategy’ from the early 1990s and the new Electronic Document Management (EDM) system is targeted to reduce paper costs by at least 30%.
One of the UK’s largest temperature controlled food distributors
Read the case study