Team: Software Development
Location: Primarily remote working with one day per month at Armitage House, Wakefield
Salary: Highly Competitive
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to support our growing development team. The role involves frontend and server-side web development of our marketing leading document management product using Agile methodologies.
Ideal for those who are interested in seeing the benefits of their development projects implemented into companies and seeing these efficiencies in action, we are looking for someone with the potential and desire to succeed within the role.
- Development of web applications at both client and server tiers
- Work cohesively with others to design and create highly desirable and usable products
- Create understandable, readable, and unit-tested code that many developers can collaboratively work on
- Keep up to date with latest technologies and propose viable alternate solutions
Qualifications and Experience:
Educated to degree level (ideally in a related subject).
At least four years' experience in a similar role.
Experience of the following technologies:
- .NET Core
- Vue.js or React.js
- Entity Framework Core
- Single Page Application development
- Test driven development
- Bootstrap 4
Previous coaching and mentoring experience.
MS.net Development Certificate.
Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Experience of the following technologies would be highly desirable:
- UX principles
- Scrum and/or Kanban
- Cloud hosting platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Windows Forms Development Experience
Rewards and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Extensive training and development
- Healthcare cash plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work
- Childcare Vouchers
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter for the attention of our HR Advisor. Please also email any queries.