Team: Software Development
Salary: Highly Competitive, Profit Share & Bonus, Various Annual Incentives
A key member of the team, you will be setting the standards for quality within the product and developments. The role involves line managing the QA function with the EDM department (currently team of 2). You will help to define and develop the test strategy, including tools, test layers, processes and standards.
This role will also help link product ownership with development teams, shape functionality and steer usability of the product.
- Line management of QA function
- Define test strategy
- Implement automated testing practices
- Oversee and ensure standards are met
- Look at the usability of the product, using your skills to help analyse the current product and suggest enhancements
- Carry out manual and automated tests against software product
Qualifications and Experience:
Three years' experience in a software testing role.
One year's+ experience creating automated GUI tests using Cypress or other test tool.
One year's+ experience creating automated API tests.
Experience performance testing applications.
Experience designing and implementing test strategies.
Experience creating test environments and test data.
Requirements gathering and user experience testing.
Experience working in an agile development environment (Scrum, Kanban).
Previous line management or coaching and mentoring experience.
Defining test cases using BDD.
Proven logical skills, e.g. good Maths or Science grades.
Exposure to Electronic Document Management.
Experience working in a waterfall development environment.
Rewards and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Extensive training and development
- Annual profit share and annual bonus
- Healthcare cash plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work
- Childcare Vouchers
- Option for part homeworking available
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter for the attention of our HR Advisor. Please also email any queries.