Team: Software Development
Salary: Highly Competitive, Profit Share & Bonus, Various Annual Incentives
A key member of the team, you will be a gate keeper of quality, working with product and project teams to test software developments to ensure they are at the highest standards and fulfil our customer’s needs
- Understand software requirements and write tests to check quality of developments
- Carry out manual and automated tests against software products
- Look at the usability of the product, using your skills to help analyse the current product and suggest enhancements
- Participate in project and Kanban development teams
Qualifications and Experience:
One year's experience in a software testing role.
Experience writing and implementing test plans.
Experience creating test environments and test data.
Experience working in an agile development environment (Scrum, Kanban).
Requirements gathering and user experience testing.
Defining test cases using BDD.
Proven logical skills, e.g. good Maths or Science grades.
Exposure to Electronic Document Management.
Experience working in a waterfall development environment.
Rewards and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Extensive training and development
- Annual profit share and annual bonus
- Healthcare cash plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work
- Childcare Vouchers
- Option for part homeworking available
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter for the attention of our HR Advisor. Please also email any queries.