Team: Software Development
Salary: Highly Competitive, Profit Share & Bonus, Various Annual Incentives
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to support our growing development team. The role involves frontend and server-side web development of our marketing leading document management product using Agile methodologies.
Ideal for those who are interested in seeing the benefits of their development projects implemented into companies and seeing these efficiencies in action, we are looking for someone with the potential and desire to succeed within the role.
- Development of web applications at both client and server tiers.
- Work cohesively with others to design and create highly desirable and usable products.
- Use TDD methods to create clean and reliable code
- Knowledge sharing, including code reuse and use of convention
- Participate in structured training and team away days
- Line management.
Qualifications and Experience:
Educated to degree level (ideally in a related subject).
At least three years' experience in a similar role.
Experience of the following technologies:
- .NET Core
- Vue.js or React.js
- Entity Framework Core
- Single Page Application development
- Test driven development
- Bootstrap 4
Previous line management or coaching and mentoring experience.
MS.net Development Certificate.
Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Experience of the following technologies would be highly desirable:
- UX principles
- Scrum and/or Kanban
- Cloud hosting platforms (Azure, AWS)
Rewards and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Extensive training and development
- Annual profit share and annual bonus
- Healthcare cash plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work
- Childcare Vouchers
- Option for part homeworking available
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter for the attention of our HR Advisor. Please also email any queries.