- You will observe and comply with all proprietary notices and copyright information exhibited in the Site
- You will accept absolute responsibility for the protection of your computer system (which includes but is not limited to the computer hardware, software, stored data and the computer systems of third parties connected or having access to your computer system) whilst you are accessing, using and downloading from the Site
- You will accept absolute responsibility for the programmes and data downloaded or received from the Site ensuring that it is free from destructive or corrupting elements such as, but not limited to, viruses, worms and trojans
- Arena Group does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any unauthorised third party access to and use of any data transmitted electronically to Arena Group by you
- Arena Group does not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of the effect of any Website which can be accessed through or via a hyper-link or otherwise to and from the Site
- Arena Group makes all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in the Site, however certain inaccuracies or mistakes may arise and you will have no claim against Arena Group in respect of these or their effect. Arena Group will correct any inaccurate information as soon as this is brought to its attention. Please direct any corrections or observations for the attention of the Marketing Manager, Tom Whiteley.
A written copy of our full terms of business and legal obligations is available on request.